Every year I challenge myself to read a certain number of books within 12 months. I don’t always succeed. In years past, I’ve set my limit to around 25 books. This year I planned on doubling that number to 50, but I think I’ll play it safe and keep it at 25 books to be read in 2017. I’ll list each book here as I push through the challenge.
- How to Outline a Cozy Mystery by Sara Rosett
- How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career by James Scott Bell
- Murder on the Rocks by Karen McInerney
- Dead and Berried by Karen McInerney
- Fugitive Bride by Paula Graves
- Gunpowder Green by Laura Childs